The description of Sea War – Battle of ships 5v5
Battle of ships 5v5 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). The interesting thing is:
– The combat units are ships (not humans), each of which can be equipped with a variety of weapons and equipment.
– All weapons are automatically fired, each with a different range and firing frequency, randomly attacking enemy ships within range
– Therefore, the reasonable matching of ships and weapons, and the control of distance at all times are particularly important combat elements!
– Team up with players from all over the world, control battleships, destroy enemy bases
– The game supports 5v5, 3v3, 1v1, and the average time per session is about 10 minutes.
– In addition to the arena mode, there are man-machine battle mode and stand-alone mode.
With more than a dozen unique ships and nearly 50 weapons and equipment, you can freely match and use different tactics:
— You can choose large ships and close-range weapons, use the characteristics of high attack height to destroy the enemy and become the MVP in the team.
— You can also choose a small but fast boat that uses long-range weapons to remotely suppress enemies
— You can also choose auxiliary vessels to provide strong support for friendly ships.
Imagine that you can personally operate the chosen ships, use your special weapon combination, quickly grab the MVP with your tactical assault, and destroy the enemy base in 10 minutes!
Improve your ranks by winning one after another, proving that you can
become a good fleet commander!
Prepare for the battle, commander!
This game restores the two-line competitive mode of the traditional Boom Battle Ship, Dota‘s sea battle and other PC naval games, and has a sustainable growth of the pieces upgrade system and daily mission system, we are committed to creating a fascinating and fair game, as long as stick to the end, you can turn the tide of battle and vie for glory!