TauCeti Vulkan Technology Benchmark
Official Launch Google Play+Apk
The description of TauCeti Vulkan Technology Benchmark
This is a technology benchmark containing only the beginning of the game that shows possibilities now available on mobile devices. The hi-end device with 3GB RAM and fast GPU is required.
If this version of the game does not run properly on your device, please download its cloned version – TauCeti Technology Benchmark.
TauCeti Unknown Origin Technology benchmark is an action sci-fi FPS showcasing the high-quality visuals available to current hi-end mobile devices. It contains the beginning of the game and allows you to test and compare the performance of your mobile device.
TauCeti Unknown Origin throws your protagonist directly into the danger. Your space ship, famed ESS Meridian (known from Dead effect 2) has gone haywire and crashed. The escape pod saved your life and brought you safely to the surface of the planet Tau Ceti f, directly in the jungle full of unknown life forms, some of them possibly intelligent, and now littered with the debris from the crashed ship. Can you survive and uncover the secrets of the planet?
TauCeti Unknown Origin is a beautiful but dangerous place. From thick tropical rainforests to deep canyons and dangerous marshes, it’s full of dangerous fauna and traces of ancient civilizations.
Mysterious crumbling temples can offer shelter and knowledge, but they’re often full of danger. Lifeforms on the planet are not friendly and they don’t take kindly to pieces of your broken ship and a handful of human survivors.
• Exotic and unexplored world of the exoplanet TauCeti f
• Unique organic AI archetypes with unpredictable behavior
• Console quality graphics and realistic sound effects with stunning environments
• Beginning of the game with a strong story, the spiritual sequel of our previous games
• In-game cinematic intro taking you directly in the action
• Character creation preview
• 2 playable story levels
• Benchmark test for your smartphone (GPU and CPU)
• Full controller support